Dugan Pretends He's A People!

Monday, July 7, 2008

Fun Pictures Of Dugan the Dog!

Dugan is a mighty fine hound. He is a lot of fun and we like him a lot. Here are some pictures of the Prince of Irish Wolfhounds, hope you like them.

What do you think Master, are my nails getting a little long?


Just because you put my food bowl up high, I'm not going to believe you when you say I'm eating high on the hog.


Master, I want to hold your hand, but this is the best I can do!


You know, they don't make playground balls like they used to!


Ha Ha Ha Master, that was a good joke! Tell me the one about the one eyed, three legged Cat again!


Keeping things out of reach takes on new dimensions with Dugan the Dog!


A fine example of what "Dog Tired" looks like!


"I'm a poor little hound trying to make it in the big world"


"Dugan the Dog: Defender of the truth, protector of the helpless, feared enemy of all evil doers". He's got an eye out for you!


"Dugan, you are one GINORMOUS hound. You come all the way up to my belt."


Dugan gets a real charge when master squeezes his rear leg muscles and exclaims: "OOH, YOU'VE GOT STRONG MUSCLES!!"


"In case you didn't know, Dugan is one mighty fine Hound!"


Dugan likes to stop at the gas station during his "blow dry" after his weekly bath. Other customers like to come greet him, Dugan likes that!


"Say friend, can you spare a treat for a dog who's down and out on his luck?"

No comments: